My Business
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business is not showing in *Google Places API* so I cannot get the ch number to create link for revs

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to create a direct link to our businesses Google reviews area and I need the Ch number to be able to do this. Our company does* show in Google search but does not show in the Google Places API search here: https://developers.google.com/places/place-id

What can I do? Our business is verified.

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Business is not showing in *Google Places API* so I cannot get the ch number to create link for revs

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Joe at J

our clairvoyants are all on a heavy strike.

Are you by any chance owner of this listing 

https://goo.gl/maps/V3x4ge9yPMu ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, that's our business. It isn't showing in the API however.

Re: Business is not showing in *Google Places API* so I cannot get the ch number to create link for

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I know @Jen H

The fact Googles Placefinder page isn't working for all business lsitings is  really a shame.

But  in your case it works pretty well

Enter JNS Services LLC, Santa Fe, NM, United into the search field of the Placefinder page 

It will then below show you a bolded suggestion for a business you could refer to.

Its looks as below:

Screenshot 2017-06-12 at 19.36.33.png

Click this bolded suggestion and it will show you the PlaceID.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Aha! So apparently the API takes at least 2 weeks to show a business on their API. That seems like an awful long time. But maybe not? Thank you for your assistance!