My Business
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business information changing all the time

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, my name is Loren Ross and a listing that I am managing is constantly changing despite my attempts to fix it. We are a restuarant, and in orange there are lines going through us offering lunch and dinner (which is wrong) we also have a name change that showed up in orange today, hours were also changed, all kinds of stuff. Is this third party people making these changes, how can I get this to stop?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

There are a number of things that can be happening. There may be edits pending on the account. Som basic questions you did not mention. Do you have a verified listing? What is the listing? Based on what you have posted there is not enough  informatin to make any contribution to help your situation. I or others more experianced can ASSUME but know what is going on. So please

include the following with your reply to this post so your question may get resolved:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google Maps URL
5. Website (if applicable)

David W Cox, Google My Business Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey @Loren R, thanks for your question.

It makes sense that Google might try to edit the business details or attributes provided by 3rd party providers.

I would suggest trying to track down the data provider(s) by searching for the restaurant's phone number and looking at listings like OpenTable, Zagat, etc.  Make sure the information on these is up to date and accurate.  That may help.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

yes we are verified. The name is Himchuli - Highlands Indian & Nepali Cuisine.

2. 3489 West 32nd Avenue Denver, Colorado 80211-3103

3.(303) 728-9957

4. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Himchuli+-+Highlands+Indian+%26+Nepali+Cuisine/@39.7624279,-105.03...

5. http://himchulidenver.com/

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That's what I was thinking might be it, thank you.