My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business has been verified but my business name is not showing in Google maps and in Search.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Business name: K concept hair and skin

Address: 259 Russell Street, QV Centre, Melbourne, Vic 3000, Australia

Ph no: +61 3 96638282

I'm not able to see my business showing up in Google maps and in Search at all. When I put my business name in Maps, it asks me to add my business to Google maps although my business has been created in My business and verified. 

When it was verified, my business showed up in Google maps and search for the evening but the next day it disappeared. 

I'm guessing the below might the reason why:

Just a few hours before the verification post card arrived at my store, I had requested another verification number because I had not received the post card for more than 14 days. 

It would be very much appreciated if someone could help me solve this issue. 

Many thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business has been verified but my business name is not showing in Google maps and in Search.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rachel,

Im seeing in mapmaker that the listing for "K concept hair and skin" is just 2 days old. I would just give it a little time.

Upon searching this information i found a duplicate under the name"The K Hair and Beauty". This listing is unverified and was created Dec 4th 2015.

Screenshot_2016-12-08-21-14-40.jpg

here is some information on getting these 2 listings merged into 1. Having multiple listings can cause ranking issues. This is the Article. The best way to contact Google is via twitter.

Hope this helps,

Lyndsey

Business has been verified but my business name is not showing in Google maps and in Search.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

The editor wouldnt allow me to add a link to text so here they are:

Merging your listings

Contact Google via Twitter

Lyndsey

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lyndsey

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I'll give it some time.

The information you mentioned, I can't see any URL.

Thank you.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rachel,

The URLs are in my second post. :)

I was having issues adding them in the editor via mobile.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Rachel P

this is your listings URL: 

http://maps.google.com.au/?cid=16713400664541203387