My Business
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Within a Business - Occupational Testing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi! 

So I'm working with a client who offers testing services through locations nationwide. The locations that they offer their services through are actually partners, so there's a team at each location that perform testing services on behalf of my client, but the location isn't my clients location e.g. 

(Fictional Example)

There's a physiotherapy centre called "Physio Up" in Montreal, they offer physiotherapy to their clients. One of the services they also offer is my clients service, that an employee may be required to partake in as required by their employer or prospective employer.

Would my client be eligible for GMB pages at these locations? If so, is there anything special that I should be doing on each GMB e.g. marking them as a business within a business?

I've searched these forums and various others and haven't been able to find an answer that matches up with my situation. 

Thanks for your time! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business Within a Business - Occupational Testing

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi @Natalie W,

I would recommend this article under the "departments within other businesses, universities, or institutions" section for more guidance on your question. 

I hope this information is helpful!

Best,
Liz
GMB Community Manager