My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Verification Code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I'm trying to verify my business. I'm receiving the mails and when i click on the verification link it takes me to google maps and asks me to enter the code, but im not getting any code. where can i get the code from?

Thank you

Business Verification Code

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Aoni A,

From what I gather, you have requested to take ownership of your businesses Google listing. It seems you have gone through the process listed here on Claiming a Business.

To verify that you do in fact own this business, there are a few ways Google allows you to prove it, either by postcard, phone, or email. From what you wrote I cannot discern which method you chose as all three will send you a code. If you chose postcard, you will receive a postcard in the mail (usually within 12 days of requesting verification) that will give you the code you need. If you chose phone, you may have received a text message. Be sure to double check your phone's messages. Lastly, if you chose email, Google would have emailed you your code to the email you used to verify the listing.

To find out more about these methods, visit the Verification Help page. If you think the postcard you requested is lost, you can ask Google to resend it by following these steps.

I hope this helps.