My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1.Health Insurance Store 

The correct name should be "The Health Insurance Store of Louisiana"

2. Current business address 

3888 S. Sherwood Forest Blvd, Suite T. Baton Rouge, LA 70816

(Google has still the old address listed - 4520 S Sherwood Forest Blvd #130, Baton Rouge, LA 70816)

3. 225-367-1800

4. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Health+Insurance+Store/@30.4126137,-91.053002,15z/data=!4m12!1m6!3...

I tried to verify the business few times but never received the code. Finally it got Suspended and I can not make changes to update the address and add/change information. When I use "My Business" app on my phone, it actually lists this business twice, once with the old address, once with the new aadress. However both accounts are suspended so I do not have any access. 

Please let me know if additional information is needed.

Thank you,

Nele Trepp

1 Expert replyverified_user

Business Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Nele

This business is actually showing as unverified at the map listing you provided - if it is no longer operating there I recommend marking it as closed by using the 'suggest an edit' option on the listing.

I can't find a listing of any kind with the new address - can you provide a link to the Maps listing at all?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Business Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for you response. The business moved and I havent been able to change the address, so thats why you wont be able to find the listing.  I am not being able to verify the current business  cause the PIN is being mailed to the old address and we do not have access to the mail there anymore.

So this is the business name and address in Google as right now

Health Insurance Store
4520 South Sherwood Forest Boulevard #130
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
(225) 367-1800

But it needs to be

The Health Insurance Store of Louisiana
3888 South Sherwood Forest Boulevard, Suite T
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
(225) 367-1800

In order for me to make the changes, I need to claim the business. However I cant claim it if I am not being able to receive the PIN. Is there any other way to claim it or could you send the pin to our new address? Or email it to me? Or can I call?

Thank you!