My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1: Jill O'Meara Photography

2: Number 5 Johnstown road Enfield Co. Meath A83 TC78

3: 087 340 4688

4: N/A

5: http://www.jillomeara.ie/

This business account that I monitor has been suspended. Would love to know why or what I can do to have this rectified.  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok so I think i know what was happening. The business address is as above. Eircode also recognises it as correct (below)

address.png

HOWEVER, when you search this address on google maps it gives a different location.

address2.png

I have updated all address information to be correct (as far as google maps is concerned anyway). So how do I go about reviewing the suspension now?

Business Suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't know what you have to do to get some assistance on this forum. Our business location was suspended for some reason. I still haven't got a response from Google. I ended up deleting the location and getting a new one verified. Very sad for reputable company such as Google to treat us like this.

Business Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

its a bloody pain. Some openness and clarity as to why a suspension has occurred would be nice. 

Business Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Those cats are making too much money to worry about small fish like us. All the best I hope your issue will get resolved as quickly as possible.

Business Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Damm skippy :) Hope you get some resolution soon too. Best of luck.

Business Suspended

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Is this location https://goo.gl/maps/eriHCzrj6Z82 yours?

If so:

This seems to be a residential area and no signage of a a stor front.

In case you are servicing your customers "in person" at their addresses only you need to specify a service area listing with hidden address.