My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Suspended, PLEASE HELP

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello GooglePLUS community.

First and foremost, thanks for anyone willing to help me. I am completely new at this and I am trying (Have been trying for several weeks now) to set up my Google PLUS page for my business but for some reason it says it has been suspended. 

I simply DO NOT understand. I have been waiting a an activation code for almost 1 month now. Nothing has arrived, I have checked everyday like if I was a kid running to the mailbox. Why would this be suspended. I have customers that would like to share their experiences on using my company and I believe Google PLUS would be a GREAT tool for us in expanding and creating new business.

If anyone can take the time to help me and tell me what it is I need to do to resolve this I will be in your debt forever.

Thank you and God bless!

Express Vanline

1266 MOON VISION STREET
HENDERSON, NV 89052

www.expressvanline.com

Telephone:(855)834-3400 

877.221.9355 Jason Morgan

1 Expert replyverified_user

Business Suspended, PLEASE HELP

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey @Express V

Fill in this form and someone can get in touch with you about your issues verifying your listing: https://support.google.com/business/contact/verification_code_issues

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual