My Business
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Search Results

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Watertown Ford Chrysler
2. 1600 9th Avenue Southeast Watertown, SD 57201
3.  (605) 886-5844
4.  https://www.google.com/maps/place/Watertown+Ford+Chrysler/@44.8897875,-97.0898817,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!...
5. Website (if applicable)

So here's my question.
I have multiple locations show up (same address) depending on how people search for my business.
If a customer searches for "Watertown Ford" they will be shown a different business link on the right hand side, than if they search for our full business name "Watertown Ford Chrysler"
Currently we have 3 results that show, and each has the correct information for the business, but has different reviews for each.  I would like to get ALL search results narrowed down to ONE result.

WFC.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author The J
March

Re: Business Search Results

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @The J

Support should be able to help merge these. Looks like you should just have one for "Watertown Ford Chrysler" and one for "Quick Lane at Watertown Ford"

You can request a call from support (when available) by filling out this form.

You can also contact support from within your Google My Business dashboard if you click on the three horizontal line menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen and select "Support". A menu will then drop down on the right side of the screen and there will be options listed under "Contact Us".

Another option is to contact support via Facebook or Twitter

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.