My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Search Description Issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Greetings,

I am trying to edit our business description (for Rohrbach Railroad Street Beer Hall, 97 Railroad Street, Rochester, NY) on the Google search results page as shown below.  I've read through similar articles.  I cannot locate the place where the quote is being pulled from: "This craft brewery offers weekly tours & boasts a brewpub with house beers & a German-American menu." It appears on the search page as well as the Maps page. Also on the pop-up in the Maps page is "Brewery tours & German-American chow."  These snippets are no where to be found on my website, on my Google profiles (including the 'Story' section in Google+). Its important to note that we have a second location (Rohrbach Buffalo Road Brewpub) that offers German-American food, but no brewery tours.  Assistance would be appreciated because these lines are inaccurate. Thanks!

Google-Listing.pngGoogle-Listing.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Business Search Description Issue

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

this sort of descriptions are created by Google editors.

You can't edit it.

If there is somethings wrong you can contact business support to get it changed.