My Business
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Reviews Disappeared ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business name is Top Dog Pet Services phone number 919-745-7164 address 402 Straywhite Ave Apex NC website www.topdogpetservices.com  My reviews have disappeared and also showing duplicate listings. Any help would be appreciated it's affecting my business. Also own The Pet Valet  www.thepetvaletnc.com same address phone number 919-741-3016 reviews are fine for this business which is my wifes. Thanks.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Tony,

This is the only listing I can find for either business. https://plus.google.com/110961187333679362980/about 

Can you provide URL's for the other pages? 

Also, is the page that I linked to the one that is in your GMB dashboard? And the one that previously had reviews? 

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

My reviews have disappeared

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

tell  you what is much more affecting your business:

Your listing on Google shows the website http://www.topdogpetservices.com/

On the website you show no address as you are a mobile business at a certain service area.

We all can read over there "Welcome to Top Dog Pet Services. I’ll arrive at your doorstep, working around your schedule, in my fully contained grooming salon, bringing to your pet"

You nevertheless show your address on the listing - 

This is allowed only in case you have a store front business but I dount you have such store front location  at the mentioned address.

Regarding the reveiws:

How did you get kowledge having received reviews by customers?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut,

Thanks for your response i'am looking for any help i can get in this matter. I do not know alot about this stuff i had someone set up everything for me when they designed my website and never gave it much thought. My site was hacked a few months back and i had to have someone else redesign the whole site for me and take care of the hack. During that time i noticed my reviews disappeared don't know if the hack had anything to do with it as my reviews still are gone. I had many reviews and was on the top of the search in Google for years and now i have dropped down and my listing disappeared along with my reviews. The guy who redesigned my site got me another listing and had the postcard sent to my house and i entered the code and do have my listing back but still no reviews. When i had my reviews before i would get an email notification when someone left a review. I'am also noticing there are duplicate listings that aren't verified. Would you be willing to go in and check things out for me if i gave you the log in info? I really need my reviews back and my spot back on the Google search. As far as putting my address i do not know what you are referring to there any help in that matter would be appreciated as well. Thanks.

Tony 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Colan,

I'am totally confused at this point and am not very good with this sort of stuff. I had reviews for many years and i was on the top of the Google search now no listing and reviews gone. There seems to be other listings in the dashboard that have not been verified and i don't know what to do with these. I don't know which one had reviews at this point to be honest with you. At this point i'am looking for someone to go into the dashboard for me and check this out because i do not know what i'am doing. Would you be able to work with me to figure this all out and hopefully get my reviews back? I would appreciate any help you can offer me, thanks

Tony

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

HI @Tony C

I can see one listing only - and its for the address oyu mentioned.

Its linked as per https://goo.gl/maps/gjuuJk95k972

Regarding the duplicates you mentioned:

Can oyu please link them to here?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Tony C, we can't go into your dashboard. But you can post a screenshot of your dashboard showing all the listings. That would help.

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky