My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Rating

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

We have a Google business listing for Zheta International "https://www.google.com.mt/maps/place/Zheta+International/@35.887994,14.4743512,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0...".

On Friday 14th April we were tagged with false information on an internet forum and its members started leaving 1 Star ratings with negative comments. There were 77 1 Star Ratings at one point. We found the internet forum in question and communicated the false information. Most of the members edited their rating or removed them, as can be presently seen.

However, our overall general rating is not updating and stays at 1 Star. Can you please help in this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Business Rating

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Let's wait for at least one or two weeks more.

The review score updates not in "real time"

If after two weeks the score still remains om 1.0 come back to here and I will try escalating the issue to Google.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"

Business Rating

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut,

Thank you for your reply.

As explained we were targeted in a forum based on false accusations. The Forum members saw their mistake and they reversed their ratings to try to make up for their bad.

This means that anyone who finds us on Google is now seeing the 1 Star Rating on our Business Result on the right which is negatively affecting our business. I wouldn't click on a business that has 1 Star and most won't either.

Can this be escalated at the earliest please?

Thank you for your kind support.

Business Rating

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

dlo as said - wait one or two weeks

and don't fortget mentioning me as I do with you now: @Steven James M

(I otherwise will miss your next posting here)