My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Photo Not Updating - Incorrect Photo Removed 1 Week Ago and Still Appearing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I removed all old images/logos from our business page about a week ago. For whatever reason, our old logo is still displaying as the business profile picture. 

I have included screenshots of the business listing on Search and Google Maps that includes the old, incorrect logo. I have also included a screenshot of the Photo Manager with the new logo. The old logo was removed a week ago.

Business Name: EmployeeChannel, Inc

(Previous Business Name: Navera)

Current Business Address:

101 Montgomery Street, Suite 350
San Francisco, CA 94115

Current Phone Number: (415) 520-3260

Google+ URL: https://plus.google.com/102271478108851567171

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 3.57.51 PM.pngGoogle Maps shows old Navera logoScreen Shot 2017-01-31 at 3.58.36 PM.pngSearch Business listing shows old Navera logoScreen Shot 2017-01-31 at 3.58.17 PM.pngOld logo was removed one week ago from Business listing - it is no longer in Photos

Business Photo Not Updating - Incorrect Photo Removed 1 Week Ago and Still Appearing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I posted this 6 days ago. My business listing is still not appearing properly and I have had no response from a Google team member. It's infuriating that I cannot access real-time Support and need to post to this question to a forum, where it is ignored. Meanwhile, anyone searching for the company online is seeing an old logo (from before our rebrand), which influences our business. Please let me know what I can do to have this issue resolved. I'm at a complete loss. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same problem! I have removed old photos and logos and replaced with new versions and the changes have not happened?