My Business
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Photo Not Updating - Incorrect Photo Removed 1 Week Ago and Still Appearing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I removed all old images/logos from our business page about a week ago. For whatever reason, our old logo is still displaying as the business profile picture. 

I have included screenshots of the business listing on Search and Google Maps that includes the old, incorrect logo. I have also included a screenshot of the Photo Manager with the new logo. The old logo was removed a week ago.

Business Name: EmployeeChannel, Inc

(Previous Business Name: Navera)

Current Business Address:

101 Montgomery Street, Suite 350
San Francisco, CA 94115

Current Phone Number: (415) 520-3260

Google+ URL: https://plus.google.com/102271478108851567171

Google Maps shows old Navera logoGoogle Maps shows old Navera logoSearch Business listing shows old Navera logoSearch Business listing shows old Navera logoOld logo was removed one week ago from Business listing - it is no longer in PhotosOld logo was removed one week ago from Business listing - it is no longer in Photos

Business Photo Not Updating - Incorrect Photo Removed 1 Week Ago and Still Appearing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I posted this 6 days ago. My business listing is still not appearing properly and I have had no response from a Google team member. It's infuriating that I cannot access real-time Support and need to post to this question to a forum, where it is ignored. Meanwhile, anyone searching for the company online is seeing an old logo (from before our rebrand), which influences our business. Please let me know what I can do to have this issue resolved. I'm at a complete loss. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same problem! I have removed old photos and logos and replaced with new versions and the changes have not happened?