My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Page Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My google business page is suspended.  I updated the address a month ago and it was immediately suspended.  We have an office address and a production address - I did call to get help and was told to uncheck a box in our address listing and that it would fix it, but it is still suspended.  Please help. Thanks!

3358 D Coffey Lane, Santa Rosa CA 95403

612-843-1541

spell winery

https://business.google.com/u/0/b/109948094891966669690/dashboard/l/09630670905251712402?hl=en

1 Expert replyverified_user

Business Page Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi

I've found this unverified listing for your business: 

https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Spell+Winery/@44.973757,-93.2699436,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x1...

I recommend deleting the suspended listing from your Google My Business dashboard and then claiming this business by clicking on the 'claim this business' link.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Re: Business Page Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you - I have the delete account screen up, but I'm concerned it will
become more of an issue if I delete. If I delete what will happen?

Thanks,
Allisun

Business Page Suspended

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Spell C

Sorry for the delay in replying. Deleting the suspended listing will remove it from your dashboard and allow you to claim the other listing without any issues.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog