My Business
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Owner posting private information.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One of my Clients and I had been looking into finding them a new nanny via an agency. One of the agencies in question, has just recently started claiming reviews on their page were fake, and have even posted a former client of theirs' information on all negative reviews. 

We opted to not go through with using this company to find a new nanny --- but I did leave a review, because I felt that the communication on the reviews was a good indication on how he would have treated my client in the end. 

He is claiming I'm fake and am connected to the woman with whom he's broken contract with and posted her personal phone number and email for. 

I definitely feel these comments need to be deleted, as it does go against the terms of service. How can I get his comments reviewed? 

The page in question: https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/115252802476435762692/place/ChIJjRCFlRZawokRZF_iFlAQRRE/@40.7070...

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rose K
May

Business Owner posting private information.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Rose K

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Have escalated to Google for review. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog