My Business
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Name Issue Realtors

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am a local realtor with my own team in the state of Texas. However I have structured my GMB name as: The Lucido Team, Keller Williams Real Estate. And now it appears that tech support from Google is requesting me to remove the phrase "Keller Williams Real Estate" from the name. Also to clarify, my office is a large suite comprised of multiple teams ( structured by their own LLC's) and we all have the same address. However their are 2 problems with this current request. 1, Every realtor has to publicly represent his or her broker on any marketing or advertising. 2, Other real estate teams have their teams, in my office, publicized on google stating the phrase" Keller Williams Real Estate" and are verified and also active on google.

Why is GMB not having an equal opportunity or unity for that matter regarding the structure of the name of a real estate business?

Why would GMB request for me to remove my broker from the name, when we all have legal internal documents from the state , verifying our broker represents our team.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business Name Issue Realtors

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
in case you official business name is according you legal documents and
licenses "The Lucido Team, Keller Williams Real Estate" GMB should request
form you to remove "Keller Williams Real Estate"

Any chance to get from you a proof about the real business name as "The
Lucido Team, Keller Williams Real Estate"?

Business Name Issue Realtors

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Lucido -

Were you able to resolve this issue? I am also a Realtor, at a Brokerage with several other Realtors, and was headed down this road, when I saw this issue pop up. Could you share your experience?

Regards,

Kim Schillig