My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Moved to another location - Old address shows up in search and is 'Permanently Closed'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We changed our business address to another location in the same area. When you do a search of the company and the area name the original address comes up and is shown as permanently closed but this is not the case as it is moved to a new premises. Can we change this so the original address is deleted and the new one comes up or at least shows as moved to the new address. We have verified the new address in Google My Business but not unfortunately not the original one, although both premises are coming up in my account.

Thanks for your help in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business Moved to another location - Old address shows up in search and is 'Permanently Closed'

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Please include the following with your question (and do this for the old and the new location):
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google+ URL

Re: Business Moved to another location - Old address shows up in search and is 'Permanently Closed'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1 Europlan Group (Search 'Europlan Group Clonmel' comes back with the Permanently Closed Address 'Ard Gaoithe Business Park, Cashel Rd, Clonmel, Tipperary, IE')
2. Open Address in Clonmel: Place4U, 25 Gladstone Street, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, IE
3. +353 (1) 2606578
4. caoimhincampbell@gmail.com