My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Location Updated on Google Map, Before it was showing but now no why?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have business in the name of Capital Multispeciality Hospital & Cancer Research Institute at NH 139, Naya Tola, Phulwari Sharif, Patna - Bihar. I have updated all the details one month before and it was showing on MAP and many reviews were also made but suddenly My business name is not showing on MAP Why So?

Any thing more need to be updated ?

Re: Business Location Updated on Google Map, Before it was showing but now no why?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Capital Hospital C 

This does seem a bit unusual. I wasn't able to find your business when searching for your exact business name.

• Are you still able to access your Google My Business listing admin section?
  • Has anything changed in there?
  • Does anyone else have access to it?

If you can post any additional info/links that would assist.

Business Location Updated on Google Map, Before it was showing but now no why?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your reply,

My business was listed with all the details and 11 review were was also made, photograph was not there. I go the call on 27/03/2017 at 10:04 AM from +61295666000, a lady ask me that what is your hospital timing i told her that hospital is not started in the month of april it will be starting and she told me that she is from Google Map. After that call my business is not showing on google. Should i create again or any solution is there