My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Listing no response from owner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business information (Escentials Singapore) is on google, but the business listing owner is not under myself, and under another owner (which I do not know who). We just need to edit the website information on the business information (add website), but I need to be the owner. I have sent in a request but there isn't a reply. "Thank you for requesting ownership of Escentials on Google My Business. Your request has been passed to the current owner of this listing. You can expect a response from them soon. If you haven’t received a response in the next 7 days, view your request to contact a support representative." How do I go about doing this? Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business Listing no response from owner

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Megan L

Step 7 from the "Request access" section of this article says the following:

Allow a full 7 days for the current listing owner to respond to your request. If you don’t hear back after 7 days, click the link in your confirmation email and follow the instructions to request additional support.

Did the confirmation email you received have a link to request additional support?

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.