My Business
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Listing at multiple locations for Psychologist

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My client is a psychologist who consults currently at 4 different locations - along with other psychologists or practitioners depending on the venue.

My question is can I create a maps listing for her at each of the clinics she consults at?  Or should I try to add her details to the clinic's existing listing if they have one.

Should I create a main listing for my client based on "Service Area".

Business Name: Larissa Lagerewskij, Clinical Psychologist

Business Address: Client runs the business from home (Suburb, Montmorency, Melbourne, Australia) but consults clients at 4 different clinics.

Google Maps URL (but this is no longer valid):

https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Diamond+Valley+Clinical+Psychology+-+Eltham+Clinic/@-37.7044767...

Appreciate your advice.

Thanks in advance,

Victoria

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Victoria T
April 2017

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Victoria T 

Assuming the goal here is exposure and based on the information provided, using 'service areas' seems like the best alternative in my opinion.

You could also add some information to the other practices' existing websites/listings (with their permission of course) :)

It wouldn't be a good idea to create multiple listings if there isn't a permanent business situated at those addresses.

I hope this is of some help.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Victoria T
April 2017

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Victoria T 

Assuming the goal here is exposure and based on the information provided, using 'service areas' seems like the best alternative in my opinion.

You could also add some information to the other practices' existing websites/listings (with their permission of course) :)

It wouldn't be a good idea to create multiple listings if there isn't a permanent business situated at those addresses.

I hope this is of some help.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Mark.  Appreciate your help :-)