My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Listing Suspeneded

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm having trouble verifying my business on Google. I have submitted the form, and it says that a postcard has been sent out, but after a month nothing has shown up.

I close the listing, and open a new one and have waited another three weeks, but still no postcard.

I do have 'Listing suspended due to quality issues' as an error at the top of my page both times but I have just assumed that is because I have no yet verified.

However, when I click on the multiple buttons located around the listing 'Verify now' it just takes me back to the same place - which leads me to believe that I can't do anything because my listing has been suspended.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I can't even seem to contact Google directly about this issue.

Regards,

Chris

1 Expert replyverified_user

Business Listing Suspeneded

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Please include the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. GoogleMaps Link or GoogleSearch link

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.