My Business
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Listing Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We just created a Google Account to take ownership of our business and hopefully use Google Business to help out with advertising and correct some mistakes that were on our listing. As soon as we claimed ownership the business listing was suspended. We've filed an appeal but were wondering if there was anything else we could do to expedite the process.

Thank you

Nick Hernandez

Our business name is Quest7 Retail Shipping Center. The address is 9853 N Alpine Rd, Machesney Park IL 61115 and our phone number is 815-654-7447 (SHIP). 

Google+ URL: https://plus.google.com/b/115361909882623168545/115361909882623168545/posts?gmbpt=true&pageId=115361...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business Listing Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Shipping M

Did you attempt to create a new page or did you claim this pre existing one?

https://goo.gl/maps/9B4ui1LEQbR2

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Tim Capper. We claimed the pre-existing one that you linked to.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Shipping M

Okay. You will need to wait for the appeal to come back, they normally take around 2 days.

In the mean time the unclaimed one is visible and has all your details and is live in search.

Let me know the result of appeal.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Tim Capper I'll let you know. Thanks a lot for the help! We appreciate it!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tim Capper, I see you said appeals take average of two days. I have an appeal in for my local Habitat for Humanity that was filed on October 13. I emailed them on October 20. Nothing. I posted to this forum yesterday with all the requested information and have received no responses. Not being able to get our new location (3112 Washington Rd, Augusta, GA, 30907) on maps (and being able to show our administrative offices as separate from our ReStore at 1002 and 1004 Walton Way, Augusta, GA, 30901) is very frustrating and I cannot get any response out of Google. It is like we are being held hostage. Would it be better to delete all pages and start over? Or, would that just make it worse?

Thank you so much for any help with this. Sorry for jumping into this thread, but I am desperate.

Virgil

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi @AugustaCSRA H

Please create your own thread with all the business details necessary to check the problem.

Your appeal should not have taken this long, include date you applied.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I posted all that yesterday on my own thread, I hate to spam the forums. I will give it until Monday and repost. Thank you.

Virgil

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Then provide the thread url, thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

, here is the link to the thread from a couple days ago: 

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/Business-listing-suspended/td-p...

Regards,

Virgil