My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Listing Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All, 

I have just created this account and registered this business address. I am waiting for the postcard from Google to reach me. It states in Red Bar that 

Google has suspended your page due to quality issues.Get help

I am wondering if this is because they are waiting for the verification pin to be entered once the postcard is delivered? 

Or if there is another quality reason that needs modification to correct the issue. 

1. Maher Customs

2. 2834 Hamner Ave #446

Norco 92860

3. 951-340-1495

4. https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/112048683318290935064/112048683318290935064

Much appreciated, 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am relatively new to google my business with two accounts approved via postcard and two suspended.  I can tell you your suspensition notice does NOT mean your number is on it's way.  When my codes were in the mail there was a clear prompt to enter the code.  I am trying to deteremine how to get my accounts unsuspended and chance brought me2ur txt Tom Doody middle-age American living in New Jersey near the Lincoln Tunnel

Re: Business Listing Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you very much for the advice

--

A Healthier Way to Bake, Season, and BBQ Chicken and Turkey...

Josh Niehaus
Vice President

2834 Hamner Ave,. #446
Norco, California 92860

Manufacturing and Distributing of Poultry Cooking Racks and Healthy
Seasoning...

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Josh,

Your listing was likely suspended right away because you're using a mail box rental company for the address.

Please read the guidelines to be sure your business is eligible for a Google My Business listing: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.