My Business
3K members online now
3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Listing Suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please help guys! My business listing was suspended after I tried to update my address to my new location. I'm still getting calls in Virginia and I'm now in Indiana. I need to get my account back up and running, change my address, and I'd also like to have my address not show up in the final listing as it's my home and I have small children. 

I think the problem may have started when I deactivated my Google Plus account. I didn't realize it was required in order to have a business page (can someone confirm that?) I was trying to take down some personal stuff online after my first baby was born and it backfired.

For that matter, can someone tell me what the deal is with Google Analytics? is that also linked to My Business, because that's not working anymore either. Yikes! I need some help.

Business Listing Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Oh, and my business is Rachael Foster Photography (currently listed in Alexandria, VA) and here is a link: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Rachael+Foster+Photography/@38.825688,-77.138295,15z/data=!4m2!3m1...