My Business
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Listing Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all, I recently created my Google Business profile, but as soon as I finished filling in my address and phone number, it immediately told me my account was suspended. How can I fix this? The business name is The Social Panda. It rents an office space from an office rental company and we were told by that company that we can use the address of the office as the official address of my business. The address is 1100 Peachtree St Suite 200 Atlanta, GA 30309. My cell number is 770-364-5357. Please advise; thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That addresss looks like a virtual office!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It is! I was confused because when I signed up for this virtual office, they said I could use their address as my business address. I also spoke to someone from Google and they said that having multiple businesses on the same address would be acceptable. Was just wondering how to have this done

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

having several lsitings at the same address isn't the problem.

The problem is having one business for a virtual office.

Simple reason for this is:

you can't meet in  a virtual office your customers "in person" - But this is the main requirement for a GoogleMyBusiuness listing.

See here: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177?hl=en