My Business
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Listing Suspended due to Quality Issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our old business listing was locked out, but no one would give us any reason why. So we deleted that and created a new one. Now this one has the same 'Suspended' status, which it was given the moment we entered the confirmation code.

Can you give us any kind of lead of what the problem is and/or what needs to be done to lift this suspension? I have no idea what could have caused this. Never spammed anyone. This business is legit and we've been going for years. Solid reviews on Yelp, TripAdvisor, etc. from customers.

A8 Taxi

1521 Alexander St, Suite 903 Honolulu, HI 96822
(808) 227-1111
No Google Maps URL since we never even got on there in the first place this time
1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry, my bad - here's the entire info rundown:

A8 Taxi

1521 Alexander St, Suite 903 Honolulu, HI 96822
(808) 227-1111

Re: Business Listing Suspended due to Quality Issues

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Chris F

your address doesn't look like a brick an mortar business location - where your customers can find and meet you.

Please refere to their guidelines regarding this point.

Guessing you do better to create a service area business with hidden address  as per this steps: 

https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038163?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Aloha Helmut -

Thanks for the reply. I actually did set it up as purely a Service business, following the guidelines completely. Do you have any other possible solutions you could suggest? Appreciate all the help -