My Business
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Listing Suspended: Need Help ASAP

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good morning/afternoon/evening to all,

I was in the process of setting up my Google Business listing and it got suspended. Reason being was that I couldn't verify my business listing. They called my business number (888)WESHIP-8 or (888)937-4478 but the problem is that there is prompts before getting forwarded to my phone number. I think because no prompts/numbers were able to be pressed since it was an automated dial that it wasn't able to verify. After attempting twice I was then told my page was suspended and when I requested that something be sent to my address for the business it wasn't even permitted at that point. Please help as this is affecting my overall business bottom line as clients aren't able to see me on google... Only they see me in the google results when typing in my business name. My details are as follows.

1. Full business name: Concierge Auto Transport 
2. Current business address: 78 SW 7th St., Suite 500/ Miami/ FL/ 33130
3. Current telephone number: 888-WESHIP-8 or 888-937-4478
4. Google Maps URL: No idea 
5. Website (if applicable): www.conciergeautotransport.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Business Listing Suspended: Need Help ASAP

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

in order trying to help you I need a good proof you are running the business from the above mentioned address (a photo of your business signage) and if escalating it to Google I need definetivly a copy of your business license showing the buisness name and its address.