4.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Listing Not on Google Maps

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our business name used to show up on our business when looking at a map view of the area.  It does not show up any longer.  It will show up if you search for the business name or the address but if you are looking at the map without a direct search you can see the Transmission shop on one side of us and the Fitness place on the other.  Any suggestions?

L & L Construction, Inc.

11900 S. 33rd West Avenue

Sapulpa, OK  74066

(918) 299-2600

landlconstruction.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hank J
2w

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Are you talking about a place label? Unfortunately those are algorithmically generated. There's no way that I've ever heard to guarantee which businesses will or won't get one. It's a mix of popularity, authority, and who knows what else... it's not something you can influence directly. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hank J
2w

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Are you talking about a place label? Unfortunately those are algorithmically generated. There's no way that I've ever heard to guarantee which businesses will or won't get one. It's a mix of popularity, authority, and who knows what else... it's not something you can influence directly. 

Highlighted

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your response.  You are exactly correct, I just did not know the name.

Experts in the Topic
james w