My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business I verified not on account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I verified my business years ago and am now moving the business. When I try to follow the directions to change the address I have problems. I know it's verified with the address I'm logged in under because I requested a transfer of ownership and it was sent to the address I'm logged in with.

When I log in, it loads a page with a blue bar across the top that says, "Add your business." Then when I choose service and pull up my business it says, "someone else has already verified this listing" and then says it's verified by my email. 

When I click on the dropdown menu in the top left and choose all locations, it pulls up a page that says, "Import locations". 

It's acting like I don't own this business but I can't find any advice on how to fix this. Any help would be appreciated! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Business I verified not on account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Shawna

Are you still having problems with this? If so, then please provide the full business name and address as well as the Maps listing (if you know it).

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Re: Business I verified not on account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, I am still having trouble and would appreciate any advice.

Owens Photography
2130 S Glenstone
Springfield Mo 65804
(Old address, currently listed here)

Owens Photography.loc.vcf ???

Shawna Talley
Graphic Designer
Photographer

shawnatalley.com
Sent from my iPhone