My Business
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Hours

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Gray's Tied House

950 Kimball Lane

Verona, WI 53593

608-845-2337

My business is both a bar and a restaurant, the two have different closing times. Is there a way to list both on my google business page?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business Hours

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

No, there's not. In a case like this, if you qualify for two separate listings that's what you'd do. Same as a bank, where you've got hours for the bank lobby and a 24/7 ATM outside. They get two GMB profiles.

Read the Google Business Guidelines, especially the part about departments and the part about hours. 

In addition to what the guidelines say (make sure the two listings have different primary categories, etc) there's a few other landmines you should be aware of too. Mainly that you should have a separate phone number for the bar and restaurant if possible, and I'd consider making a page on the site specifically for the bar so you have a different page to point that profile towards. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.