My Business
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Hours

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our business is

Good Ju Ju

1420 W. 13th Ter.

Kansas City, Mo. 64102

www.goodjujukc.com

We are a specialty/event venue. We're an antique and vintage store that is only open 1 weekend a month on First Friday Weekends. Find the first Friday of the month and we're open that Friday 9-7 and Saturday 9-6.

We get tons of complaints because we post that we're open the hours listed above, but have no way to tell them that it's only 1 weekend a month. There are about 30 other antique and vintage stores within a 4 block area (West Bottoms district) and most have a similar situation.

Any way to correctly show when we're truly open?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chris R
July

Business Hours

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Show no hours and use the description.

Business Hours

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can you show no hours ? 

Business Hours

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same issue with my ceramics art gallery about the hours.  I am closed in January. I want

to be open only by appt. in 2018 yet I am often on the premises.  There is no option to say this.

Business Hours

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

The bodge to leave the listing showing and have virtually no hours is to set one day to 2.00am-2.01am.

If you want to be by appointment after that go to edit address and at the bottom there is the service area option set that on. Set a reasonable service area.  You can then make appointments with people at your front door. You can set the service hours to indicate the sort of days and hours when you are available. And change them aas you go but do the same on the website and web content/

Andrew.