My Business
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Hours and days change and are sometimes wrong

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

We are a dealership located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. This past Monday, in our hours section, it stated that we were closed (it was a US holiday-Martin Luther King's Birthday), but we were open as it is not a holiday in Canada.

Also it stated on our Google+ page that we close at 9 on Fridays then a few minutes later switched to 6 pm. I have again set it to Friday at 9pm. I have had to do this once before. What is happening? How can we fix this so it does not happen in the future and why did this happen?

Thank you!

Tatiana Sayig

Centre-Ville Volkswagen

324 Rue Peel Montréal, QC H3C 2G8 Canada

+1 514-846-1717 vwcentreville.com

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: Business Hours and days change and are sometimes wrong

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Tatiana, when you noticed that the live hours had changed, was their a message in your dashboard indicating that some of your data had changed? It's usually a yellow banner at the top of the page and it has a button asking to review the changes.

I can see from the listing edit history that this has happened before - http://goo.gl/nlc1PY

Check to see if the hours are correct across the web on other business directory type websites. Google could be pulling the incorrect hours from some other website.
Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky