My Business
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Google+ Page Suspended - Please help!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Our business Google+ Page has been suspended for "Spammy behavior", we are not sure what that means, we entered the website, and phone number again.

1. Chicago A+ Auto Repair

2. 3751 West North Ave, Chicago, IL, 60647

3. 773-365-1200

4. Google Maps URL

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Chicago+A%2B+Auto+Repair/@41.909635,-87.723413,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4...

5. www.chicagoaplus.com

Thanks in advance,

Jim

Chicago A+

1 Expert replyverified_user

Business Google+ page suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Our Google+ Business page has been suspended for "spammy behavior". We are not sure what the problem is, and we were directed to the forum. Could anyone help us recover our page "Chicago A+ Auto Repair".

Chicago A+ Auto Repair

3751 W North Ave, Chicago, IL, 60647

773-896-3459

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Chicago+A%2B+Auto+Repair/@41.909631,-87.7234077,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!...

www.chicagoaplus.com

Thank you.

Jim

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@ChicagoAplus M

I recommend to deltd the suspended listing form your dashboard entirely.

One this is done (not one minute earlier) reclaim your listing through this link and then at the left side "claim this business"

And claim and verify it "as it is" 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. Now, deleting the listing from dashboard...will it delete the reviews from customers, we don't want to lose them. And also, how can we avoid "spammy behavior" for a second time if we go that route?

Thanks,

Jim

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

you are not supposed or enforced to follow my recommendation but you should think a minute about this:

Your listing through this link  contaings all your reviews - right?

But it isn't claimed - right?

So it has nothings to do and isn't the same item as in your dahsboard being suspended there.