My Business
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Coming up as Error in Google Search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I recently added a business page to my personal account. While the business has been verified and the Google + page has been created, when I type in my business on Google - Artbean Inc - the first link that appears via Google is an error message. 

A business page for this company had been created prior to me joining the team and has since been deleted, however, this faulty link still appears: https://plus.google.com/107687499745697802128

Fortunately, our "About Us" link appears as well, which works fine: https://plus.google.com/+Artbean/about

I'm assuming the old link is corresponding to the old account, however it has yet to be taken off the Google Search. Any feedback on getting this removed?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business Coming up as Error in Google Search

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Unfortunately I can't replicate getting on a search for "Artbean Inc" or for "Artbean" or for "Artbean Inc Ronkonkoma" such a mislinked result.

Can you provide a screenshot showing it as you get it?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sure, no problem. Attached is the search and the result. The link that comes out with the error is second from the top. The first one works fine. Artbean Google Search Result.pngArtbean Google Search.png

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

ok I got it @Daniela B

You applied a search for the Google plus page.

Getting it then too as below copied:

Artbean Inc. - Google+

https://plus.google.com/107687499745697802128

Dec 10, 2015 - ArtBean showcases and sells original oil paintings created by emerging artists both on and offline. Selecting a wide variety of talents, from ...

This result is based on the existent cache of the

page plus.google.com/107687499745697802128

Here is a working link to the still existent cached content of the deleted page

I don't believe there is any option to get the above copied result not displayed as long as there is a cache of it.

You however can try your luck using this link  and then scrolling down to the very bottom and click then the link "send feedback".

Start by writing a brief description about your concern.

Good luck

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Got it - thanks so much for your feedback!

Sending over feedback to Google now.

Thanks again!