My Business
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Category not listed (Printed Circuit Board Design)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My company is a 'Printed Circuit Board Design Bureau' but this category is not available under the category listings. Neither is PCB Design, Printed Circuit Board Design or any suitable category. AND the google business set-up requires that only a suitable category be used or I risk violating Googles own T&Cs. But how can I list my business with the correct category if Google refuse to list my business category? PCB design bureaus and PCB designers have been around since before the internet so how can Google miss such a fundamental category? Without PCB designers, there would be no Google as Computers cannot work without PCB's and PCB's do not exist without PCB Designers to design them.

Please, how can new categories be added to the Google Business categories? There MUST BE a method of requesting new categories.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Business Category not listed (Printed Circuit Board Design)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@tmd63

such specific categories are not available.

YOu need to use any more general category.

Through you website and "structured data" you then can send good and strong signals to Google about your specifics

Re: Business Category not listed (Printed Circuit Board Design)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Helmut,
How do I set that up?