My Business
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Category keeps automaticly changing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My issue is that my business listing keeps reverting back to piano mover when I have changed it to mover several times. Yes I am an Admin.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I know it's been a few weeks since you posted here - is this still an issue for you or have you been able to resolve the problem?

If it is still an issue then we'll need your business name and Map listing URL please to help further.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Re: Business Category keeps automaticly changing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same problem, I have a small discount Store and the category keeps updating to shopping mall. I have changed it several times. 

This & That Variety Outlet

701 s main

Anderson, SC

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Charles

Are you talking about the snippet that says "Shopping mall in Anderson, South Carolina"? That's generated by Google and not something you can change. I recommend contacting GMB support and asking them to amend it to read shop rather than shopping mall.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Re: Business Category keeps automaticly changing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok, thank you.