My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Address in Wrong Location Hasn't Been Resolved with reporting wrong address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

So after doing a quick Google search of my new shop, the location shows up incorrectly on the map and its justifiably so because the address is a new one since the apartment just finished late last year.

I've tried reporting my address fix to Google but I don't think it's getting corrected anytime soon.

I have legal documents showing that my shop is at the said location, and I also tried asking Google to send me a PIN to prove my business but I don't it will get sent to the right area given the maps isn't sure where I am.

Is there anyway I can send these documents to a dedicated map team to make sure people can find my business correctly?

Basically, my shop is in a new apartment building and the shop has a specific address on the road that it's in (its situated in a corner of two streets).

Thank you
1 Expert replyverified_user

Business Address in Wrong Location Hasn't Been Resolved with reporting wrong address

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi David,

Please provide the business name and its full address, and also the coordinates of the correct location in order to investigate the matter and advise.

Thank you

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor