My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Address and Contact Info Not Showing Up In Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have verified our business and when I click on the button to show the google search from the google business page, the business Name and contact info shows up.  When I google the name of the business, that does not come up.  When I got through google business this is what I see and when I google Yorktown News, the info on the right hand side does not come up with the contact info. How can I fix this?  I manage a few different

businesses and this happens for all of them.  

Yorktown Google..jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @Vicki M,

Can you please provide the link to your listing when you click the Google Search icon from your GMB account?

What is the location status? Does it show as 'Published'?

Thanks!

Krystal

Krystal Taing
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how to here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is the link...  https://www.google.com/search?q=Yorktown%20News%20334%20Route%20202%20Somers&ludocid=109364856151060...

And yes it does show up as Published. 

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi @Vicki M,

Perfect - I can confirm I can access your location on Google so there are no errors. It simply just isn't ranking yet as that takes time.

I would suggest adding images to your listing as well as gathering reviews from customers.

Hope this helps!

Krystal

Krystal Taing
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how to here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't see any Help links for this community, but I'm concerned because it seems my account was used for this post and I don't know the poster or have any affiliation with the businesses mentioned. Since I got notification at my email address I don't know how this person is accessing my account. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That is concerning, I got the notification in my email.  What is your email address, if you dont mind my asking, where you received the email?  What is more odd, is that my name is Vicki M. as well. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes this is odd. I'd rather not publish the email address publicly but the business is http://www.concordwebsolutions.com/ so you could email me through the site.