My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Address Correction

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi friends, 

I do have a problem to key in my business address in the correct order, every time, I start to add my business address in GMB after I mark it on the maps and save it, the address pop up totally wrong and it's not in the correct order of the numbers and words. It affect the results when appear on the Google Maps as well, I think this is a huge bug from Google and it has been around for so long, does anyone has same experience which can help me with it to fix the issue?

This is the example: Correct address is: F-3A-05, Neo Damansara, Jalan PJU8/1, ......

Results that I get is: 

F-05 Neo Damansara 3, Jalan PJU 8/1 Damansara Perdana, .......

Thank you

Elika 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: Business Address Correction

KT
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
KT
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hey Elika,

I gone through your business listing and found business address seems correct. Google Map showing following:
Fresnel Media Sdn Bhd, F-3A-05, Neo Damansara, Jalan PJU 8/1, Damansara Perdana, 47820 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. I am not totally sure why its appearing Neo Damansara 3 for other businesses but google shows this way. Like Building name suit 15 always goes to 15, Building name.

Hope this helps!

Re: Business Address Correction

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Thaker ,

Thanks for your reply, I have contacted the GMB support team and they helped me through the issue, that is the reason now you can see the address is correct and ok, anyway thank you for your help and reply.

Have a great day!