My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business Accounts for Google M y Business Locations

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Overview

Business accounts ease up to share management of your locations with multiple users. Business accounts serve as shared folder for your locations--a simple way to share access to a set of locations with coworkers.

Limitations

It’s good to limit the number of business accounts to one account per business/brand. However, it’s not possible to import a single spreadsheet across multiple business accounts or download location information from across business accounts together into one spreadsheet.

It may make sense to create multiple business accounts if your organization operates multiple brands or divisions that require different sets of users who have access.

New Users

If you’re new to Google My Business Locations, we recommend that you create a new business account. Refer creating a business account and using that account to add, verify, and manage your locations. That way, you won’t have to create the account later if you decide you’d like to share account access with other Google users.

Note: If you have only one business location that you manage, you are good enough to manage it via Google My Business.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business Accounts for Google M y Business Locations

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Thanks for sharing this information, Sujay!