My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Bulk Verification failure

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi ,

Why this bulk verification is not applicable for huge chain outlets .Pizza hut is my client and I tried bulk verification for their 10 outlets.Google My business team is asking for a website showing all the details like complete address of each store and the phone number on website.And I wonder how is this possible.

Big brands like KFC and pizza hut wont have their all outlets on website.Pizza hut is having 56 outlets in Kuwait.Would there be all 56 outlet address on website.And I am sure that  corporate website wont have all the outlet details.

Bulk verification sucks.

1. Full business name :Pizza Hut 
2. Current business address :Kuwait 
3. Current telephone number :1815050
4. Google+ URL:

And even Google is taking 28 days for verifying a page.This is hectic.

Regards,

Athira

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Bulk Verification failure

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Ajay C

if bulk verification sucks you are not enforced using it - can add each pizza location as single one too.

But in order reverting to the purpose:

Have you got any case ID from bulk support?

Bulk Verification failure

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Athira,

I am facing the same issue here in Kuwait.

We are from a huge company called Ali Abdulwahab Al Mutawa and we own well known brands such as Nike, Puma, The Athletes' Foot, Crocs. etc... i am talking about 40 retail stores here. 

I was first informed by Google to send a request for postcard verification which I have informed the Google team that we DO NOT receive postcards as the postal system here sucks or close to non-existent. After which they said ok after a month if if do not receive them, they asked me to do Bulk Verifications. They asked to send photos of each store which i had to hire a photographer to get the job done as per their requirements. They then asked for business licenses which was also approved. Then i had to ensure all the addresses & information was close to accurate on Google My Business. After all the tiring process which took close to 3 months and now they are telling me that my Bulk Verifications could not be approved simply because our information is not available on the official brands website. Eventhough the official site had a location map of our stores yet they have refused.

Can you imagine the dillemma