My Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Bugs in Google My Business Listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Google Team,

https://plus.google.com/+Lodhapalava-Kalyan-Dombivali

As discuss during a telephonic conversion , In google My business page, there no notification option, where the owner can come to know any one have updated the google business page. After several complaint also the issue is not been resolve instead, the page is been removed.

The person who's updating doesn't had a proper verification listing, than also the concern person page is been still visible in google search and mine is been deleted. why?

Please provide specific details.

regards 

jitendra

1 Expert replyverified_user

Bugs in Google My Business Listing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

If you need to follow-up on a phone call with Google, this is probably not the best place to do so. Usually they'll send an email that you can reply to, or simply have them call you again.

If you're concerned about listing updates that come from Google, unfortunately, you need to sign in to your account often to view them, since they don't send email notifications regarding the updates. Once you sign in, you may view, reject, or accept the updates posted to your listing. 

Joel Headley, Google My Business Top Contributor
Find me on: Twitter