My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Brick and mortar business being displayed as a service area business.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a new client and was just given managing permissions on his local G+ business page. The issue is even though his company has a brick and mortar location and the address is correct within G+, the page is displayed in searches as if a service area was defined. I can't find a way to tell the system other than checking the "No" box when it asks If "I deliver goods and services to my customers at their location". Does G+ for business have a phone number I can call? How can I fix this?

Re: Brick and mortar business being displayed as a service area business.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hope this helps

Sign in to Google My Business.
Make sure you’re using card view. If you’re viewing your locations as a list instead of cards, switch to card view by clicking the cards icon on the right side above your locations.
Choose the listing you'd like to manage and click Manage location.
Click Info at the top of the page.
Click the Address section.
In the window that appears, UN-select the box next to "I deliver goods and services to my customers at their locations."
Select the box next to “I serve customers at my business address” if you want your complete address to appear on Google and your business location is staffed and able to receive customers during its stated hours.
Click Apply.