My Business
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Brand account profile picture

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can anyone help me add a profile picture to this brand account? Cannot see how to change it with in the settings anywhere.

Currently the round circle next to the name of my brand account (ACPlus) only has an 'A' in it. How do I change this?

When I hover curser over the 'A', the photo icon does not appear. I have added the image as a logo. I feel like I have looked everywhere.

Help gratefully received! Thank you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can't help, specifically, but I've been struggling with changing my brand account profile picture also. 

I have a brand account that I use for youtube. I wanted to change the profile picture for it. I did so through youtube page and it redirected me to a Google plus profile. I changed the picture there, which did change it on youtube. But whenever I log into any other Google service associated my brand account BESIDES youtube (Google+, Google Photos), I still see the old profile pic in a circle on the top right corner of my web browser. I've tried everything I can think of to change it. I even deleted the old profile picture. But somehow, it's still there.

Hoping someone will see this call for help!

Sally

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I hope you got your profile pic updated.

I found a tip somewhere that indicated Google+ might be using something in the user's browser history to grab a new profile pic and clearing the cache would help.

Well, after I cleared the chrome browser history voilà!!  Fixed!!