My Business
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Bigpacific Creative Web Design & Digital Strategy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

5571 Nickerson Road

Sechelt BC V0N 3A7

604-885-5913

https://plus.google.com/+BigpacificCreativeWebDesignOnlineMarketingSechelt/about

Four clients reviewed my business on Google Business Listings yesterday and I received email confirmations for all four and four notifications of reviews in my Google Business admin area, but my reviews only show 3. I double checked that the fourth person did not leave the review by mistake on my portal web site google business listing.

Any ideas where my missing review is? I'm trying to hit the magical 5 and the one that is missing is an important/helpful one. Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Bigpacific Creative Web Design & Digital Strategy

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Laurie M  

there are lots of reasons for getting reviews filtered (even in case yuo got a mail about somebody reviewed your business)

Quoting here the response of @Tim Capper in other similar threads - listing possible reaons:

URLs in reviews
The same review appears elsewhere online (Yelp, a testimonials page on your website etc)
The person who wrote the review is a manager of your G+ Page
The person who wrote the review works for you
The person wrote the review from the same computer/IP Address that you sign into to manage your local listing
The person wrote the review from the same IP address as other users who left you reviews
The person tried to post a review for you several times on different dates (Ex: they wrote one August5 and it got filtered so they tried again on October 10)
You've been collecting reviews in mass within a short time frame
All the people reviewing you are clicking on a link from an email signature
The person reviewing you has also reviewed multiple other businesses with the same name (if you have several locations and they reviewed all of them)
The person reviewing you has a completely blank G+ profile and has never had any activity on that Google profile before or after they left you that review.
You hired an SEO company to post reviews for you
You have an onsite review station (Ipad, Computer etc) at your location
You have literally no reviews anywhere else online but tons on Google
You are offering incentives for people who write you reviews.
Your # of reviews is abnormally higher than most businesses in your industry