My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Best Scenario GMB for Services Business with 26 Location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I'm currently working with client that have 26 website for different location across Australia. Every website has different phone number but my client centralized their main office in one location and they have vendor to served when lead comes at every location. Please let me know best scenario for me to listing all of website in GMB.  

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Erik R
5d

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

What type of business is it? You are considered a Service Area Business if you do not have a brick and mortar location where your customers can come to you. Some examples of an SAB would be a plumber, or an electrification, or an exterminator that goes to their customers locations to do business. 

In that case you would need to follow the steps here - https://support.google.com/business/answer/2911778

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

View solution in original post

Re: Best Scenario GMB for Services Business with 26 Location

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey @Erik R as long as the locations meet the eligibility requirements you can do a bulk verification since it is over ten locations. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for the links Colan, i bit confused after read "services area business" which cannot eligible for bulk verification, what do you think of my case?

Highlighted
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Erik R
5d

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

What type of business is it? You are considered a Service Area Business if you do not have a brick and mortar location where your customers can come to you. Some examples of an SAB would be a plumber, or an electrification, or an exterminator that goes to their customers locations to do business. 

In that case you would need to follow the steps here - https://support.google.com/business/answer/2911778

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yeah, it definitely SAB for now, then it leave me with a choice of having only one account right? can i having more than one area on that account? how i listing those extra website if possible?

Thank you for your answer and your time mate.

Have a good day.