My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Best SEO strategy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm doing SEO for my real estate company by myself (I recently just started) and I really enjoyed it. I'm still figuring out which strategy is best for optimizing my website. Though I tried a lot of strategies, I am still eager to learn much more. Any ideas, articles, and blogs I can rely on? Thank you in advance.

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
July

Best SEO strategy

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

The top contributors are experts in local SEO follow them and their websites or blogs and you will learn a lot. Regarding your Google My Business page check out the section called articles. One thing I have done is when riding in the car instead of listening to the radio check out SEO podcasts on some of the podcast channels. In my opinion, focus on very local content to create niche content that Zillow and the others can not do with automation. They have huge sites, lots of links and credibility, so go around them, not at them. Answer lots of local questions.

David W Cox, Google My Business Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |

Best SEO strategy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Suzanne I am going to be completely honest with you. Real estate is one the toughest industrial to reach in top of the search engines due to the fact you are competing with zillow, realtor, trulia and many more huge authority sites. If I was you  I will focus in long tail keywords and be patient in most cases your looking at 2 years to see results. 

Best SEO strategy

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it was solved several months ago. 

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread).

Thank you.