My Business
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Bad review, wrong company!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am with Cooner Roofing and Construction at 2513 Demetropolis Rd, Mobile, AL 36693 (251) 661-8446.

The owner is Bobby Cooner.

There is a bad review that is show up on our page that was not meant for us. Here is the review...

8 months ago
Had 4:00 appointment with David to inspect my roof. Called at 5:20pm. Says he is busy on another roof, had to go to the bank, and too busy to come today. Took off work and was stood up! Very unprofessional, was not even going to show up at a scheduled 4:00pm. Would try someone who cares

The review was meant for another roofing company. Cooner David Roofing, 2513 Demetropolis Rd,
Mobile, AL 36693.  (251) 479-8444
David Cooner is the owner.
The body of the review even uses "David" in the description.

How can we get the review moved from our page?

Bad review, wrong company!

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Click on the Review so it pops up. Move your mouse to hover next to the Name and Time of the review, a Small Flag will pop up.  Click the flag.

It will go to a page where you can make the appropriate suggestion of why it should be taken down:

I would work on getting several people from different computers to Flag this so there are more then one report from one computer.