My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Bad Review in Google Business Place

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

Can any one help me. How to remove or delete Bad Review in Google Business Place/Google Business Listing/Map etc, Is it possible please suggest me if any ASAP or share honeybuddies@gmail.com

Thanks

Honey

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Honey B
April

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

This is rather complicated, and as of lately has seemed to be gaining a lot of attention lately.  Now, are these bad reviews about your business?  For example, sometimes people will leave a review that isn't even related to the business.  If they are opinion based of something as what they believe was bad service/product, you can't really get those removed.  I would suggest that if it is a real customer that had a bad experience, to leave a professional response, trying to address the reviewer's concern and use it as an opportunity to explain yourself/employee's action, etc.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Nate

Thank you for reply. But i can view Negative review @ 1st it self, how to avoid or does it goes down by receiving new reviews. Kindly help out.

Thanks
Honey

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Nate

Thank you for reply. But i can view Negative review @ 1st it self, how to avoid or does it goes down by receiving new reviews. Kindly help out.

Thanks
Honey

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Honey B- Yes, I understand how the very first review can be troublesome.  I would suggest that you ask your customers/clients to leave honest reviews on Google, that in turn should push the low score lower in the reviews, and improve the average score.