My Business
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Assistance please

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi
I have never left a review before but i have tried several times to do so over the last couple of days for a firm of solicitors from my pc but the 'Post' option will not highlight to allow me to send. I have tried it through their website going onto google+ and I have tried it through google maps making sure i'm signed in but it still wont highlight the option 'Post' so I can send it. I was directed here from Google+ Help.

Thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Assistance please

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Did you follow exactly the hints given in the lower part of their HC article:
https://support.google.com/maps/answer/6230175?hl=en ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Helmut, thanks for taking the time to reply. Yes I did but it doesn't help me I'm afraid I have tried again on google maps to write a review and checked that it is not in lite mode but it still doesn't highlight the "Post" button to allow me to send.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
It's hard for me to give an advise as it seems somehow related on your system only.
Have you tried any other browser
Can you make screen capture please making visible that you are able to write a review but don't get the option to submit the review?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Helmut I have made a screen capture as you requested above showing that the option to post is not highlighted and saved this. However, how do I manage to copy it onto a post so you can see it? The normal copy and paste does not work.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Note about "How to add screen captures or similar"  to posts:https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/How-to-add-screen-captures-or-s...
(or upload them to a public picture site - linking them to here)